HC Deb 07 November 2002 vol 392 cc834-5W
Mr. Flook

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department under what statutory powers a non-uniformed police constable may report a driver for a moving traffic offence. [80006]

Mr. Denham

I will write to the hon. Member and place a copy of my letter in the Library.