HC Deb 07 November 2002 vol 392 c855W
Mr. Djanogly

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will estimate(a) the total funding given by him to Cambridgeshire police in each of the last three years and (b) the real terms change in this support in each of those years. [74784]

Mr. Denham

I will write to the hon. Member and place a copy of my letter in the Library.