HC Deb 04 November 2002 vol 392 c15W
Mr. Browning

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs if she will place in the Library the documentation and advice given in respect of tax treatment of grants given under the Foot and Mouth Recovery Fund. [77539]

Alun Michael

It is for the Inland Revenue and local tax offices to advise on the tax treatment of income, including Business Recovery Fund grants.