HC Deb 04 November 2002 vol 392 c89W
David Davis

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions if he will list external(a) public relations/communications companies, (b) advertising and marketing companies, (c) management consultancies, (d) accountancy companies, (e) banking firms, (f) individual consultants and (g) other specialist consultancies used by his Department since June 2001; what actions those consultancies/companies have performed within his Department; and what costs have been incurred through use of these consultancies/companies. [74682]

Mr. Nicholas Brown

The information is not held centrally and could be obtained only at disproportionate cost.

Back to