HC Deb 23 May 2002 vol 386 cc549-50W
John Cryer

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when he intends to issue a travel document to Alisa Masokha (Home Office ref: J1052415). [56525]

Angela Eagle

The Immigration and Nationality Directorate (IND) are not responsible for issuing foreign national travel documents.

IND have no evidence of receiving Ms Masokha's national travel document in their offices. However, arrangements will shortly be made to issue Ms Masokha with a status letter which will enable her to obtain a replacement document from her national authorities.