HC Deb 16 May 2002 vol 385 c853W
Mr. Bercow

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when the 2002 departmental report will be published. [49578]

Mr. Nicholas Brown

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given by my right hon. Friend the Chief Secretary to the Treasury on 15 April 2002,Official Report, column 774W.

Forward to