HC Deb 15 March 2002 vol 381 c1294W
Mr. Bercow

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what his policy is on the payment of relocation expenses to staff in his Department. [41020]

Mr. Bradshaw

If staff are permanently transferred within the UK in the interests of the FCO, they are helped with additional travel costs or the costs of moving home only if their home is no longer within normal commuting distance.

Forward to