HC Deb 06 March 2002 vol 381 c447W
Joyce Quin

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the total amount of compensation paid in out of court settlements for patients in each local health authority area in each of the last 10 years. [39516]

Ms Blears

The Department does not hold figures for all aspects of litigation made against the national health service and therefore the information requested is not held centrally.

Forward to