HC Deb 10 June 2002 vol 386 c735W
Mr. Hancock

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what(a) consultation he has had with and (b) guidelines he has issued to the emergency services about dealing with large-scale terrorist attacks; and if he will make a statement. [57354]

Dr. Moonie

The Home Office is the lead Department for dealing with terrorist attacks. The police have primacy in responding to incidents. The Ministry of Defence provides support.