HC Deb 10 June 2002 vol 386 cc769-70W
Mrs. Calton

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, Local Government and the Regions further to his answer of 16 May 2002,Official Report, column 802W, on mobile home owners, since when compensation booklets have been made available at public exhibitions, inquiries and on request to those whose property may be required or affected by road construction. [59193]

Mr. Jamieson

I have been asked to reply.

Compensation booklets have been publicly available since 1973. The current booklets that advise owners of mobile homes about the new regulations under which they may claim a noise payment in respect of new road schemes have been available to the public since August 2001.