HC Deb 10 June 2002 vol 386 c871W
Mr. Burns

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how much was spent by departmental special advisers on food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for official entertainment purposes in each of the last five years. [46850]

Mr. McCartney

[holding answer 9 April 2002]: Nothing. Special advisers are not permitted to authorise such expenditure.

Forward to