HL Deb 10 June 2002 vol 636 c13WA
Lord Fearn

asked Her Majesty's Government:

What arrangements are in place in China to handle inquiries from those wishing to travel as tourists to the United Kingdom. [HL4460]

The Minister of State, Department for Culture, Media and Sport (Baroness Blackstone)

The British Tourist Authority can provide information for potential visitors to the UK through its offices in Hong Kong. However inquirers based in mainland China are directed usually to the BTA's website www.visitbritain.com.