§ Norman Baker
To ask the President of the Council who was present at the meeting of the Privy Council on 26 June; and what business was transacted. 
§ Mr. Robin Cook
The following were present at the Council held on 26 June:
- The Queen
- The Secretary of State for Trade and Industry
- The Attorney-General
- The Minister of State, Department for Culture, Media and Sport (Minister for Sport)
- The Clerk of the Council.
The following Orders were approved at the Council. For statutory Orders the enabling power is given in brackets.
Orders appointing Dawn Primarolo, MP, George Foulkes, MP, and Dr. Oliver Letwin, MP members of the Privy Council;713WProclamation determining the specification of three £5 coins commemorating Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother and an order directing the Lord Chancellor to affix the Great Seal to the Proclamation (Coinage Act 1971);Order approving the grant of a Charter of Incorporation to the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health;Order amending the Charter of the Institute of Materials;Order appointing Lord Brooke of Sutton Mandeville to be a member of the Council of the University of London;Order appointing Angus John Allan one of Her Majesty's Inspectors of Education in Scotland (Education (Scotland) Act 1980);The Consular Fees Order 2002 (Consular Fees Act 1980);The Air Navigation (Amendment) (No. 2) Order 2002 (Civil Aviation Act 1982);The General Dental Council (Constitution) Order 2002 (Dentists Act 1984);The Exempt Charities Order 2002 (Charities Act 1993);The Scotland Act 1998 (Transfer of Functions to the Scottish Ministers etc.) Order 2002 (Scotland Act 1998);The Scotland Act 1998 (Modifications of Schedule 5) Order 2002 (Scotland Act 1998);Three Orders approving the following Acts of the States of Jersey:
- 1. Criminal Justice (Evidence of Children) (Jersey) Law 2002;
- 2. Companies (Amendment No. 7) (Jersey) Law 2002;
- 3. Public Finances (Administration) (Amendment No. 10) (Jersey) Law 2002;Order approving an Act of the States of Guernsey entitled "The Terrorism and Crime (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2002";Order approving an Act of the Chief Pleas of Sark entitled "The Conveyancing (Sark) Law, 2002";Order under the Burial Act 1853 giving notice of the proposed discontinuance of burials in three places;Seventeen Orders confirming pastoral schemes of the Church Commissioners (Pastoral Measure 1983).
Information on the dates of Privy Council meetings is now available on my Department's website, www.privycouncil.gov.uk. A list of the Orders approved at each meeting is published on the site shortly after it has taken place.