HC Deb 19 July 2002 vol 389 c602W
Mr. Coleman

TO ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what plans he has to adjust arrangements for council tax benefit restriction(a) thresholds and (b) caps in 2003–04. [68889]

Malcolm Wicks

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply given to him on 19 December 2001,Official Report, column 383W.