HC Deb 11 July 2002 vol 388 c1092W
Dr. Murrison

To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry what funding is given to organisations to meet the cost of property in Carlton House Terrace. [63486]

Ms Hewitt

The only organisation occupying premises in Carlton House Terrace that is funded by this Department is the Royal Society. The Royal Society's grant in aid for 2002–03 is £29 million, and includes a contribution towards administration and premises.