§ Ms Shipley
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (1) what the timetable is for the publication of each of the departmental design action plans to deliver the Prime Minister's Better Public Building Initiative; 
(2) if she will list the Ministerial Design Champions. 
§ Dr. Howells
The Ministerial Design Champions group has been chaired by Lord Falconer of Thoroton since October 2000. The group consists of the following:
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport—Baroness Blackstone Home Office—Lord Filkin
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs-Elliot Morley
- Department of Trade and Industry—Brian Wilson Treasury—Paul Boateng
- Ministry of Defence—Dr. Lewis Moonie
- Department for Work and Pensions—Malcolm Wicks
- Department for Education and Skills—Baroness Ashton
- Lord Chancellor's Department—Minister to be appointed
- Department of Health—Lord Hunt
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office—Denis MacShane
- Office of the Deputy Prime Minister—Lord Rooker
- Department for Transport—Minister to be appointed.
A Better Public Buildings website will be launched on 5 July. The following Departments will publish their action plans either on this website or in hard copy by that date:
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Lord Chancellor's Department
- Home Office.
The following Departments have already published action plans:
- Ministry of Defence
- Department of Health
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
The former Department for Transport, Local Government and the Regions was preparing an action plan for publication both in hard copy and on the new website in time for the launch on 5 July. Due to the recent departmental changes, new action plans will now need to be prepared for the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister and 660W the Department for Transport. The Department for Education and Skills plan to publish an Action Plan later this autumn.