§ Lord Laird
asked Her Majesty's Government:
Which Bills they have referred to the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission since 1999; and what has been the comment in each case. [HL2342]
§ Lord Williams of Mostyn
The commission has also commented on the following Bills and Acts:
- Justice (Northern Ireland) Bill
- Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Bill
- Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Bill Freedom of Information Bill
- Immigration and Asylum Bill
- Criminal Justice and Police Act.
As the responses are detailed and extensive, I have arranged for a copy of each to be placed in the Library. They are also available on the commission's website.