HC Deb 16 December 2002 vol 396 c617W
Mr. Caton

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when the new system for calculating child maintenance payments will be extended to all Child Support Agency cases. [85322]

Malcolm Wicks

I refer my hon. Friend to the answer given to the hon. Member for Galloway and Upper Nithsdale (Mr. Duncan) on 27 November 2002,Official Report, column 318.

Back to