HC Deb 12 December 2002 vol 396 c496W
Mr. Paul Marsden

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what proportion of mental health service money will be allocated to(a) joint working between adult and children mental health services, (b) mental health professionals supporting other professionals working with children and (c) supporting youth offending teams between adult and children mental health services in each of the next three years. [86252]

Jacqui Smith

Guidance to health and local authorities on the further development of child and adolescent mental health services and the use of additional central funding over the period 2003–04 to 2005–06 is expected to be issued shortly. Within the terms of this guidance it will be for the local agencies to decide how their budgets are allocated.