HC Deb 22 April 2002 vol 384 c43W
Mr. David

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, Local Government and the Regions what plans he has to introduce proposals to give local authorities the power to intervene in neighbour disputes about overgrown garden hedges. [51538]

Ms Keeble

The Government will introduce legislation giving local authorities the power to deal with complaints about high hedges as soon as there is space in the parliamentary timetable.

Forward to