HC Deb 19 April 2002 vol 383 cc1253-4W
Mr. Bercow

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will list the number and expected cost to his Department of special advisers in(a) 2001–02 and (b) 2002–03. [43284]

Mr. Blunkett

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given to the hon Member for Beaconsfield (Mr. Grieve) on 23 October 2001,Official Report, column 211W.

With regard to the pay of special advisers, I refer the Hon Member to the answer given by my right hon. Friend the Prime Minister on 10 April 2002, Offical Report, column 11W.

Forward to