HC Deb 15 April 2002 vol 383 c735W
Mr. Heath

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, Local Government and the Regions if he will list those local authorities imposing an increase in council tax for a Band D property in excess of 10 per cent. in financial years(a) 2002–03 and (b) 2001–02. [48735]

Dr. Whitehead

The information requested has been placed in the Libraries of the House.

Forward to