HC Deb 10 April 2002 vol 383 c292W
Mr. Paice

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, pursuant to the answer of 12 March 2002,Official Report,column 942W, on EU directives, what sources of information she uses regarding implementation and enforcement in other member states. [47628]

Mr. Morley

Information may be obtained from bilateral contacts with other member states, usually through their embassies here or our embassies there, or from UK involvement in EU inspection visits which take place in certain sectors.