HC Deb 24 October 2001 vol 373 c280W
Bob Russell

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will make funding available to voluntary bodies for the costs of starting up and administering a registered body disclosure service with the Criminal Records Bureau. [9606]

Mr. Denham

Having announced that standard and enhanced disclosures will be issued free of charge to volunteers, we are in the process of considering representations which have been received on the case for financial support for bodies involved in administering the disclosure service. We will announce our conclusions as soon as possible.