HC Deb 24 October 2001 vol 373 c280W
Mr. Grieve

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will place in the Library the response to his Department's consultation on reform of the criminal law of corruption in England and Wales (Cm 4759). [9482]

Mr. Keith Bradley

I refer the hon. Member to the reply I gave to the hon. Member for Surrey Heath (Mr. Hawkins) on 25 June 2001,Official Report, column 47W.

Back to
Forward to