HC Deb 06 November 2001 vol 374 c130W
Mr. Hoyle

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what improvements are being made to overseas accommodation for armed forces personnel and their families.[13008]

Dr. Moonie

In accordance with the Department's aim to improve the condition of living accommodation in overseas locations, there is an extensive programme of works projects currently under way. I will write to my hon. Friend and a copy of my letter will be placed in the Library of the House.