HC Deb 06 November 2001 vol 374 cc130-1W
Mr. Hoyle

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what improvements are being made to accommodation for armed forces personnel and their families in Gibraltar.[13009]

Dr. Moonie

1 will write to my hon. Friend and a copy of my letter will be placed in the Library of the House.