HC Deb 02 May 2001 vol 367 c675W
Mr. Colman

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when the hon. Member for Putney will receive a reply to his series of letters on behalf of his constituent Mrs. Truong (Ref. P402281). [158889]

Mrs. Roche

I replied to my hon. Friend on 2 May 2001.