HC Deb 28 March 2001 vol 365 c667W
Mr. Linton

To ask the Secretary of State for Health when he will issue the statutory guidance on charges for non-residential services; and if he will publish the non-residential charges for services for the elderly applied by London boroughs. [155125]

Mr. Hutton

We plan to issue thy: statutory guidance on charges for home care and other non-residential social services later this summer. Publication of a local council's charges policy for non-residential social services is a matter for the council concerned.