HC Deb 16 March 2001 vol 364 c756W
Mr. Key

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what regulations govern the payment of council tax by members of HM Forces serving(a) at home and (b) overseas; and if he will place them in the Library. [154071]

Mr. Spellar

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given by the then Minister of State for the Armed Forces, my hon. Friend the Member for Newcastle upon Tyne, North (Mr. Henderson) on 23 July 1999,Official Report, column 695W. I also refer the hon. Member to the Local Government Finance Act 1992 (Chapter 14) and the Armed Forces' Pay Review Body Thirtieth Report 2001 (page 28), copies of which are available from the Library of the House.