HC Deb 20 July 2001 vol 372 c699W
Mr. Boris Johnson

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when the Government plan to bring forward legislation to allow carers over the age of 65 years to receive new awards of invalid care allowance. [6094]

Maria Eagle

I refer the hon. Member to the written answer I gave my hon. Friend the Member for Doncaster, North (Mr. Hughes) today.