HC Deb 09 July 2001 vol 371 c377W
Mr. Mullin

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs if the terms of reference for the proposed independent commission on farming and food will include improvements in farm animal welfare; and if she will make a statement. [2471]

Mr. Morley

I refer my hon. Friend to the answer I gave my hon. Friend the Member for Amber Valley (Judy Mallaber) on 28 June 2001,Official Report, column 178W.