HC Deb 09 January 2001 vol 360 cc537-8W
Mr. Burstow

To ask the Secretary of State for Health, pursuant to his answer of 18 December 2000,Official Report, column 43W, concerning hospital discharges, if he will provide the same information for each quarter of 1999–2000 and 2000–01. [143789]

Mr. Denham

[holding answer 21 December 2000]: The information requested has been placed in the Library.

Forward to