HC Deb 09 January 2001 vol 360 c518W
Mr. Brady

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales if he will list the projects undertaken for his Department by(a) outside consultants, (b) academic researchers and (c) university departments since 1 May 1997, giving the total expenditure incurred in each category. [144079]

Mr. Paul Murphy

This information is not held centrally and could be provided only at disproportionate cost.

Forward to