HC Deb 09 January 2001 vol 360 cc481-2W
Mr. Brady

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence if he will list the projects undertaken for his Department by(a) outside consultants, (b) academic researchers and (c) university departments since 1 May 1997, giving the total expenditure incurred in each category. [144086]

Dr. Moonie

This information is not held centrally and could be provided only at disproportionate cost.

However, the Department's annual returns of expenditure on External Assistance, which includes outside consultants, for the last five financial years are available in the Library of the House.