§ Mrs. Dunwoody
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions if he will list the contracts that exist between Serco and his Department, its executive agencies and associated public bodies; and if he will list those which have existed in the last three years. 
§ Mr. Hill
The following are current contracts between Serco and DETR, its executive agencies and major associated public bodies:
- Refuse Collection Service, Canterbury Driving Test Centre;
- Integrated Telesales Facility for DVLA;
- Additional Message Sign Sub-System and Maintenance of Motorway Communication Equipment;
- Midlands Network and Customer Services (West Midlands) Maintenance Contract;
- National Motorway Communications System (NMCS) Software Maintenance;
- Maintenance of Automatic Traffic Counting Equipment for London.
The following are contracts which have been completed during the last three years:
- Drainage System for A43;
- Maintenance and Operation of Enforcement Equipment for M25;
- Maintenance of Channel Navigation Information System;
- Design, Manufacture and Testing of Computing Sub-Systems;
- Replacement of Radar Tracking Unit at Fairlight Down;
- Managing Agents for HSE Scottish Estates;
- NMCS Maintenance Contract for Dartford River Crossing.
The information requested in respect of other associated bodies is not held centrally and could be provided only at disproportionate cost.