HC Deb 19 December 2001 vol 377 c489W
Mr. Watson

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what guidance is given to police forces for purchasing(a) cars and (b) vans. [21983]

Mr. Denham

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply given to a question from my hon. Friend the Member for Chorley (Mr. Hoyle) on 20 July 2001,Official Report, column 648W.