HC Deb 18 December 2001 vol 377 c188W
Mr. Cox

To ask the Secretary of State for International Development if she will list the countries with which her Department works on the issue of street children. [22974]

Clare Short

I refer my hon. Friend to the answer I gave on 4 July 2001,Official Report, column 214W.