§ Mr. Luff
To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Skills if she will list the sources of funding for schools and local education authorities paid by her Department to schools and local education authorities; which of these sources of funding are available in Worcestershire; and if she will make a statement. 
§ Mr. Timms
Sources of funding provided by the Department in 2001–02 are as listed:
- Standards Fund
- School Standards Grant
- Teachers' Pay Reform Grants (Threshold, Threshold Supply, Deputies' Assimilation, Leadership Group, Performance Pay Progression)
- Education Budget Support Grant
- Nursery Education Grant
- Childcare Grant
- Education Action Zone Grant
- Transitional Grant (former GM Schools)
- Education Maintenance Allowance
- Schools Capital Grants (Basic Need—ACG, VA Schools Grant, Schools Access Initiative, New Deal for Schools).
All of the sources of funding are available in Worcestershire, with the exception of support for Education Action Zones. There are no Education Action Zones in Worcestershire.