HC Deb 23 April 2001 vol 367 cc185-6W
Mr. Willetts

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what year of income is being used as the basis for assessing people's entitlement to the children's tax credit. [155434]

Dawn Primarolo

[holding answer 26 March 2001]: The children's tax credit to which an individual is entitled is based on his or her income for that tax year.