HC Deb 30 November 2000 vol 357 c896W
Fiona Mactaggart

To ask the Secretary of State for Health by what means UK residents travelling abroad are informed about charges for healthcare in other countries. [141045]

Ms Stuart

For countries with which the United Kingdom has reciprocal health arrangements, information about patient charges is included in the public information leaflet "Health Advice for Travellers", copies of which are available in the Library. Information about charges in non-reciprocal agreement countries is not routinely collected.

Forward to