HC Deb 10 November 2000 vol 356 c433W
Dr. Iddon

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Employment if he will list the university departments of chemistry that have(a) closed and (b) amalgamated with other departments in the period 1980 to 2000. [136164]

Mr. Wicks

This information is not collected centrally. Decisions about closures or amalgamations of departments are for individual higher education institutions.