HC Deb 02 May 2000 vol 349 cc13-4W
Mr. Hunter

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what relocation companies his Department uses when relocating civil servants and armed forces personnel. [119856]

Dr. Moonie

The Department uses Countrywide Mobility (HCR plc) to provide Service personnel with rented family and single accommodation in Great Britain on those occasions when there is a shortage of publicly funded accommodation. The Department uses three relocation companies, Cendant Relocation UK Ltd., Countrywide Mobility (HCR plc) and Morton Fraser Relocation to provide assistance to civil servants who have an entitlement to a move of home at public expense.

Forward to