HC Deb 02 May 2000 vol 349 c82W
Mr. Caton

To ask the Secretary of State for International Development for what purposes her Department requires a birth certificate to be furnished by(a) employees, (b) contractors, (c) those applying for employment and contracts and (d) other persons. [120316]

Clare Short

I refer my hon. Friend to the written answer given by my hon. Friend the Under-Secretary to the hon. Member for Richmond Park (Dr. Tonge) on 6 May 1999,Official Report, column 463W.

Back to