HC Deb 21 March 2000 vol 346 cc511-2W
Mr. Hunter

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office what relocation companies the Government makes use of when relocating civil servants. [115379]

Mr. Stringer

Departments and agencies have delegated authority to make their own arrangements for employing relocation companies. No central record of relocation companies is maintained.

numbers of pupils between five and 15 used in the SSA methodology; and (b) spending per pupil in LEA maintained primary and secondary schools for 1995–96 to 1997–98, the latest year for which finalised figures are available, based on Net Institutional Expenditure, which is not directly comparable with the SSA figure.