HC Deb 07 March 2000 vol 345 c563W
Mr. Hilary Benn

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will list those countries outside the UK which operate a visitor's bond scheme. [113138]

Mrs. Roche

We do not have comprehensive information, but we understand that broadly comparable schemes exist in Canada, Germany and the United States of America.

Forward to