HC Deb 27 July 2000 vol 354 cc835-6W
Mr. Wigley

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales by what means he intends to report to Parliament on his use of resources other than those which are by way of payments to the National Assembly for Wales. [133124]

Mr. Paul Murphy

The annual Departmental Report, which is presented to Parliament, contains details of the use of resources by the Wales Office.