HC Deb 05 April 2000 vol 347 c496W
Mr. Sayeed

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer if he will list the changes in business taxes since May 1997. [117343]

Mr. Timms

This information is in the Financial Statement and Budget Reports, which can be found in the House of Commons Library.

Forward to