§ Mr. Rooker
The Department fully expects to publish the following documents in 1999–2000.
- Social Security Departmental Report—The Government's Expenditure Plans 2000–01 and 2001–02
- The 2nd Poverty Audit Report
- The Chief Adjudication Officer's final report
- The War Pensions Agency Business Plan 2000–01
- The War Pensions Agency Annual Report and Accounts 1999–2000
- The War Pensioners Report 1999–2000
- The Information Technology Services Agency Annual Report and Accounts 1999–2000
- The Benefits Agency Business Plan 2000–01
- The Benefits Agency Annual Report and Accounts 2000–01
- The Child Support Agency Annual Report 1999–2000
- The Child Support Agency Business Plan 2000–01
As yet dates for these are unconfirmed. Publication dates will be determined by the progress of work, the requirements of Parliament and the efficient management of Government. Other reports may emerge during the course of the year.