HC Deb 11 November 1999 vol 337 c707W
Mr. Crausby

To ask the Secretary Defence what plans he has to introduce a scale for the armed forces.of State for common pay scale for armed forces. [97354]

Mr. Spellar

I will write to my hon. Friend and a copy of my letter will be placed in the Library of the House.